Terms & Conditions
Up to $1000 per ticket (Applies only to tickets purchased from Virgin Megastores and tickets.virginmegastore.me along with subscribing to the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program).
Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program covers specific events, feel free to contact [email protected] for more information Or 800-VMEGA. Subscribing to the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program entitles you to cancel any ticket you purchased through [email protected] and to recover the cost of such tickets as advised by Virgin Megastores, subject to the terms and conditions hereunder
You can benefit from a refund under the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program if you cannot attend the event due to any of the following reasons (which you should be able to prove or justify)
- The death, injury or illness of you or a relative.
- You are summoned by the police following damage or burglary at your home.
- The public transportation or flight to the event venue is delayed or cancelled.
- The vehicle you are travelling in encounters an accident or a breakdown or is delayed due to traffic jam for more than 3 hours.
- Refusal of entry at the venue designated entrances due to missing proof of age or identification (in events where you fulfill the age requirements)
- You would like to exchange the date of the event/festival should the event have multiple days with relevant proof. (Only exchange is applicable and depending on availability).
You CANNOT benefit from a refund under the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program if you cannot attend the event due to any of the following reasons
- Bankruptcy or liquidation of the artist, performer or organization, or any person acting for you. You decide to not attend the event without a justified reason (justification must be up to our satisfaction).
- the direct or indirect effect of you using alcohol or solvents.
- The death of a pet or animal.
- Financial circumstances.
- Annual passes or season tickets.
- A reason you knew about or should have know about at the time of subscribing to the program.
- Event tickets not purchased from Virgin Megastore.
- Suicidal attempt or self-harm, unless you were trying to save someone’s life.
- War, invasion, act or foreign enemy, hostilities (Whether war is declared or not) civil war, civil commotion, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military force, coup d’etat terrorism, weapons of mass destruction.
- Any epidemic or pandemic.
- You are acting in an illegal or malicious way.
- Any loss caused as a direct or indirect result of anything you are claiming for, including but not limited to, loss of transport or accommodation costs that are not part of the event package, unless it says differently in the program.
Cancellation of Subscription
Upon subscribing to the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program, the program subscription cannot be cancelled and the program coverage begins immediately until 3 working days post the event.
To benefit from your subscription to Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program, the below terms and conditions apply:
- You have a valid Emirates ID.
- program You can benefit from the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program up until 3 working days post the event date.
- Despite your subscription to the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program, you will not be refunded your tickets cost if you have recovered all or part of costs from a third party.
- To contact Virgin Megastore as soon as possible with full details of your tickets and provide us all the information our customer service team may request.
We have the right to
- Cancel your subscription to the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program should there be no relevant fact or if you provide us with false information while subscribing program. Depending on the severity of the false information, we may report the matter to the authorities.
- Report fraudulent claims to the authorities.
- Take over and deal with cases in your name in relevance to the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program.
- request additional information including but not limited to your ID, License, Passport etc. which may help us recover or make any payment under this program.
- By subscribing to the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program, you grant us a limited access to your medical records or government related reports to help us assess any opt-out claim.
- program-Request you to pay us back any amounts that we have paid which is not covered under the program.
- Virgin Megastore has the right to amend or cancel the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program at any given time without notifying you. We will however honor any claims submitted to subscriptions made prior to amendment or cancellation of the program.
Making a claim
If you have missed an event that you have purchased a ticket for and subscribed to a Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program, we must be informed immediately and you should submit your claim online at tickets.virginmegastore.me/claim.php . We will pay you or your personal representative (holder of a valid notarized authorization letter) up to $1000 per ticket (value of refund to be decided in our sole discretion). In no event we will refund an amount that is higher than the original value of your event ticket.
List of documents we may ask to make a refund under this section:
- Your original unused tickets (if purchased from store).
- Your order number confirmation (if purchased online).
- Details of any insurance you may have that may cover the same situation.
- For illness or injury, a medical report will be requested or a death certificate in the event of death.
- If your claim results from any other circumstances, we may request additional information.
- If you have missed the event due to the transport you are using to get to the location was unable to reach, we may request from you supporting evidence from the public transport provider or accident/breakdown authority report to accept your claim.
Making a complaint
We strive to provide you with an exceptional customer service experience, however, there may be times when you feel we have not done so. If you wish to tell us about it, please contact us on the below:
Email: [email protected]
Address: Dubai, Business Bay, O14 Tower, P1.
Working hours: 9 AM – 6 PM, Sunday – Thursday, excluding public holidays.
The Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program and your subscription shall be governed by and construed under the Laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Any Dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the Virgin Megastore Opt-out Program shall be referred exclusively to the Courts of Dubai.