Conducted by their Chief Conductor, Sofi Jeannin, the BBC Singers showcase some of the most exciting Choral music of the last 100 years in a programme that ranges from Gershwin to Abba, Francis Poulenc to Laura Mvula.
William Walton’s ravishingly beautiful Cello Concerto dates from the 1950s and precedes what will surely be one of the highlights of this 2019 BBC Dubai Proms – the premiere in Dubai of Beethoven’s great choral symphony
• 2+ years would require a ticket to enter the auditorium.
• Below 2 years are not permitted into the auditorium.
• Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• Latecomers will only be admitted at a suitable break.
• Auditorium doors close 5 minutes prior to the event start time.
• Any use of mobile phones, cameras and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited