- Nov 26 - Dec 10
- Etihad Arena, Yas Island - Abu Dhabi
The Lion King 2022 at Etihad Arena in Abu Dhabi
Now in its 25th year, The Lion King is the most famous stage musical in the world. Since its Broadway premiere in 1997, it has been witnessed by more than 110 million people in over 100 cities across 21 countries.
The Lion King is an unparalleled theatrical experience that thrills the senses. Relevant to today’s audiences through its universal themes. In the words of The New York Times, “There is simply nothing else like it”
Venue Terms and Conditions:
• Green pass is not required on Al Hosn App.
• Wearing masks is optional.
• All the payments in the venue are contactless.
• Bags larger than 30x30x15 are not permitted, there will be no cloakroom available.
• Certain seats in Silver and Bronze may have a restricted view.
• THE LION KING is recommended for ages five years and up.
• All adults and children must hold a valid ticket to enter Etihad Arena.
• Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult (21 years or older).
• There is strictly no readmission.
• Lockouts may apply and audiences will be admitted during a suitable break in the performance, once it has commenced.
• No photography or videography is permitted at any time during the performance, including the use of phones.
• No refunds or exchanges.
• Chairs in the floor seating are on the same level.
• Venue doors open 1 hour before the show with access to your seats available from 30 minutes before the show.
• Please check etihadarena.ae and our social media for any future update.