- Feb 09 - Feb 10
- Dubai Opera, Dubai - Auditorium
Russian State Opera is coming to Dubai Opera to delight you with Opera, Aida. The brand-new production guarantees to dazzle you with sumptuous sets and splendid new costumes.
Verdi brings the ancient Egypt on stage with evolving love story at the backdrop of war. The princess of Ethiopia (Aida) falls in love with the Egyptian General (Radames) and he is also besotted by her. Radames is chosen to lead the war with Ethiopia by the king and Aida is left to choose between her lover or her father and her country.
Aida is a gripping love story that will keep you on the edge of your seats until the very end.
Aria such as ‘Se quel Guerrier io fossi!’ sung by Radames in the first act is one of the most famous arias of the operatic world. The most powerful melody comes in the second part of the Opera in the form of Triumphal March to highlight victory and triumph.
A deeply moving opera overflowing with emotion and containing moments of despair and uncertainty. Aida is an unforgettable, inspiring experience.
Aida – Timeless and emotional opera with breath-taking melodies
Music by Giuseppe Verdi sung in Italian with English surtitles.
‘A boon to the opera in regional theatres.’ The Stage
Featuring an impressive cast and accompanied by a live Orchestra.
Safety Measures - Covid 19
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times even inside the auditorium, gloves are optional.
• We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the auditorium.
• Buying tickets online is recommended.
• Please choose mobile ticket or e-ticket delivery method.
• The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is up to 4 seats. Please email [email protected] if your group is larger.
• Please make your seat selection strictly based on your group size (1, 2, 3 or 4). Please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
• Social distancing will be maintained inside the auditorium, please sit in your assigned seat only.
• Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people).
• Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
• The Opera Cafe and Bars open 2 hours before the show begins.
• Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
• Please ensure you read Dubai Opera’s Covid-19 safety measure information before your visit.
• You will be required to bring a face mask, and where it at all times, including inside the Auditorium. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.