- Thursday - December 10, 2020
- 08:00 PM | Doors open at 07:30 PM
- Dubai Opera, Dubai - Auditorium
Add event to iCal
Music fans can celebrate the magic of Christmas on 10 December with renowned English vocalists Gareth Gates and Natasha Hamilton as they will take the Dubai Opera stage for a highly anticipated, nostalgic ‘noughties’ Christmas concert entitled Christmas Cracker. This festive extravaganza of sparkling Christmas songs, Yuletide classics and audience carols promises to transport guests to the magical days of Christmas’ past- a definite delight for those who want to reignite that childhood wonder.
Natasha Hamilton lead vocalist with Atomic Kitten had 3 UK number 1s and 13 top ten hits and amassed over 10 million in record sales featuring classic hits such as Whole Again, Eternal Flame and The Tide is high.
Gareth Gates was the runner-up in the first series of the ITV talent show Pop Idols and has since and went onto to score 4 UK number 1s and 7 Top Ten hits with songs such as Unchained Melody , Anyone of Us and a Long and Winding Road
Both singers will come together for a one-off performance on a magical night singing both their respective hits as well as Christmas Classics such as White Christmas, Let It Snow, Last Christmas and all the fan favorites.
Safety Measures - Covid 19
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times even inside the auditorium, gloves are optional.
• We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the auditorium.
• Buying tickets online is recommended.
• Please choose mobile ticket or e-ticket delivery method.
• The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is up to 4 seats. Please email [email protected] if your group is larger.
• Please make your seat selection strictly based on your group size (1, 2, 3 or 4). Please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
• Social distancing will be maintained inside the auditorium, please sit in your assigned seat only.
• Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people).
• Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
• The Opera Cafe and Bars open 2 hours before the show begins.
• Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
• Please ensure you read Dubai Opera’s Covid-19 safety measure information before your visit.
• You will be required to bring a face mask, and where it at all times, including inside the Auditorium. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.