- Friday - November 6, 2020
- 08:00 PM | Doors open at 07:30 PM
- Dubai Opera, Dubai - Auditorium
Add event to iCal
Ronnie Scotts Jazz Club presents “Giants Of Jazz”
A Salute to the pioneers of Jazz….
This concert, with music, film and images is a musical journey through the last 100 years of Jazz. Starting with Louis Armstrong with his early new orleans roots and ending in the present day via the golden age of Swing with Benny Goodman and Duke Ellington, The Jazz Vocalists- Sarah Vaughan and Ella Fitzgerald and the Jazz star soloists, Miles Davis, Oscar Peterson, Dizzy Gilespie, Buddy Rich, Chet Baker just to name a few. As always with a Ronnies’ show the music will be interspersed with images and anecdotes about some of the musicians, especially when they played at the club…
This is a unique evening celebrating the music and history of Ronnie Scott’s and is a must for any music fan.
Safety Measures - Covid 19
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times even inside the auditorium, gloves are optional.
• We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the auditorium.
• Buying tickets online is recommended.
• Please choose mobile ticket or e-ticket delivery method.
• The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is up to 4 seats. Please email email@example.com if your group is larger.
• Please make your seat selection strictly based on your group size (1, 2, 3 or 4). Please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
• Social distancing will be maintained inside the auditorium, please sit in your assigned seat only.
• Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people).
• Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
• The Opera Cafe and Bars open 2 hours before the show begins.
• Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
• Please ensure you read Dubai Opera’s Covid-19 safety measure information before your visit.
• You will be required to bring a face mask, and where it at all times, including inside the Auditorium. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.