- Nov 12 - Nov 12
- Dubai Opera, Dubai - Auditorium
For the first time on stage together, Guy Manoukian and Ara Malikian in concert at Dubai Opera!
Internationally acclaimed musician, composer and pianist, Guy Manoukian returns by popular demand for the third year running. Manoukian has been a key musical player both locally and internationally for the past 20 years. Not only has he worked with the biggest names, but his fusion of oriental melodies with modern arrangements has taken him all over the world and have made him one of the most sought-after artists today.
Known for his eclectic repertoire, award winning violinist Ara Malikian performs arrangements of works from Bowie to Bach and Led Zeppelin to Paganini. His phenomenal energy has won him numerous awards worldwide, having performed with a wide range of artists and ensembles including Sting, Fairuz, the London Chamber Orchestra and the Tokyo Symphony Orchestra.
Hailed from Beirut, both Guy Manoukian and Ara Malikian celebrate their shared Armenian heritage in this highly anticipated world premiere. Not to be missed!
Safety Measures - Covid 19
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times even inside the auditorium, gloves are optional.
• We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the auditorium.
• Buying tickets online is recommended.
• Please choose mobile ticket or e-ticket delivery method.
• The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is up to 4 seats. Please email email@example.com if your group is larger.
• Please make your seat selection strictly based on your group size (1, 2, 3 or 4). Please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
• Social distancing will be maintained inside the auditorium, please sit in your assigned seat only.
• Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people).
• Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
• The Opera Cafe and Bars open 2 hours before the show begins.
• Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
• Please ensure you read Dubai Opera’s Covid-19 safety measure information before your visit.
• You will be required to bring a face mask, and where it at all times, including inside the Auditorium. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.