- Feb 04 - Feb 04
- Dubai Opera, Dubai - Auditorium
Within an exceptional live performance that is never to be missed, Arabian Entertainment House is happy to announce hosting the natural-born talent in comedy, music, and acting Bill Bailey at the marvelous stage of Dubai Opera on 4 February 2022 in 2 shows at 6 PM & 9:30 PM. Bill Bailey will bring along a combination of stand-up comedy, pure music, and live gigs to his fans in the UAE, on a night that will be marked by the fans’ laughter.
Bill Bailey is an English comedian, musician, and actor who beholds fun, joy, and excitement for his audience in every show he performs. He is known for his unique style of mixing his musical skills with varied jokes that directly relate to the people.
Bill shows are described as “a glorious achievement,” by The Telegraph, as a “sublime hilarity” by The Guardian, and as “wonderfully enjoyable… like driving a Rolls-Royce off-road” by Stephen Fry.
Apart from live performances, Bill has always had his special presence on the small screen, as he has a big record of fun and popular TV series and also in film on the big screen as well.
Last year, Bill Bailey highlighted 2020 by winning the eighteenth edition of the popular BBC reality TV dancing competition “Strictly Come Dancing”.
Safety Measures - Covid 19
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times even inside the auditorium, gloves are optional.
• We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the auditorium.
• Buying tickets online is recommended.
• Please choose a mobile ticket or e-ticket delivery method.
• The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is up to 4 seats. Please email [email protected] if your group is larger.
• Please make your seat selection strictly based on your group size (1, 2, 3, or 4). Please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
• Social distancing will be maintained inside the auditorium, please sit in your assigned seat only.
• Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people).
• Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
Times are approximate and subject to change at any time. The show duration is estimated to be approximately 2 hours with intermission.
• If you are driving and plan to self-park, there are underground parking spaces available.
• Paid parking spaces in very close proximity to Dubai Opera are available at Green Parking.
• Green Parking is a flat rate of AED 50 per visit starting from 2 hours before the show.
• You can access the P3 underground parking entrance on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, the entrance to the underground parking is located just after the Dubai Opera hashtag on the right.
• The Opera Café and Bars open 2 hours before the show begins.
• Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
• Doors open 30 minutes before the show begins.
• Please ensure you read Dubai Opera’s Covid-19 safety measure information before your visit.
• You will be required to bring a face mask, and wear it at all times, including inside the Auditorium. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
• 2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
• Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
• Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibitedread more