- Nov 19 - Nov 19
- Dubai Opera, Dubai - Auditorium
The wait is finally over! Guy Manoukian will be launching his highly anticipated new album "TAMADA" this fall! And what better way to do that than with yet another epic performance at Dubai Opera?
TAMADA is inspired by his strong, deep roots and will be an elegy to his origins.
For the 4th year in a row, Manoukian will entertain Dubai Opera audiences with his new music, along with his all-time favourites.
Safety Measures - Covid 19
Safety Measures - Covid 19
• Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times even inside the auditorium, gloves are optional.
• We have limited our seating capacity to maintain social distancing within the auditorium.
• Buying tickets online is recommended.
• Please choose a mobile ticket or e-ticket delivery method.
• The maximum number of seats that can be selected online is up to 4 seats. Please email [email protected] if your group is larger.
• Please make your seat selection strictly based on your group size (1, 2, 3 or 4). Please ensure no empty seat remains next to your selection.
• Social distancing will be maintained inside the auditorium, please sit in your assigned seat only.
• Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 4 people).
• Compliance with the stated safety measures is legally required in all areas within the venue.
Times are approximate and subject to change at any time. The show duration is estimated to be approximately 1 hour 30 minutes including 20-minute interval.
• If you are driving and plan to self-park, there are underground parking spaces available.
• Paid parking spaces in very close proximity to Dubai Opera are available at Green Parking.
• Green Parking is a flat rate of AED 50 per visit starting from 2 hours before the show.
• You can access the P3 underground parking entrance on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, the entrance to the underground parking is located just after the Dubai Opera hashtag on the right.
• The Opera Cafe and Bars open 2 hours before the show begins.
• Latecomers may only be admitted at a suitable pause.
• Doors open 30 minutes before the show begins.
• Please ensure you read Dubai Opera’s Covid-19 safety measure information before your visit.
• You will be required to bring a face mask, and where it at all times, including inside the Auditorium. You will be asked to leave if you are not wearing your face mask correctly.
• 2+ years would require a ticket to enter the Auditorium.
• Below 2 years are not permitted into the Auditorium.
• Patrons under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• Any use of mobile phones, cameras, and other electronic devices inside the auditorium is strictly prohibited